CPR is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Are you interested in honing your performance photography skills and building your portfolio? CPR is in need of a photographer for its upcoming season in exchange for studio space. Email email@example.com for more information.
Work Exchange Program
In the spirit of CPR’s dedication to making rehearsal space accessible and affordable, we offer participants in our Work Exchange Program the opportunity to receive comped rehearsal hours in exchange for regularly cleaning the space. Click here for more information.
CPR’s internships offer emerging professionals the opportunity to gain experience working in the arts non-profit arts sector. Interns are a valued part of the CPR community and we strive to engage participants in educational and meaningful work experience within the dynamic context of a performing arts organization. By interning with CPR, you join a community of working artists, arts professionals, and scholars that can last far beyond your six-month tenure.
- Internships last for a six-month period, starting from date of hire
- The standard internship is part-time: 10+ hours a week
- Compensation: Monthly unlimited Metrocard, free tickets to performances, and complimentary rehearsal space upon studio availability
You will be a good fit if you are:
- Passionate about dance & performance
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Curious, cheerful, and open-minded with co-workers and visiting artists
- Able to take direction and pay attention to detail