Dear CPR Family,
We hope you will find the links below to be of use as we all navigate the impact of the novel Coronavirus/COVID-19. We will continue to add new links and resources over the coming weeks. Please check our website for updates, or follow CPR on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @cprnyc
- Artist Relief: Grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19.
- Artists’ Fellowship: Emergency Aid Resources
- COVID-19 & Freelance artists resources
- Dance/NYC COVID-19 Impact Survey: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources for the NYC Dance Community
- Dance/NYC COVID-19 Dance Relief Fund: Dance/NYC Partners with Dance New Jersey and The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation to extend Coronavirus Dance Relief Fund for Freelance Dance Workers in New Jersey State
- Dance USA: Urge Congress to include the Dance Community in the COVID-19 Relief (the national service organization for professional dance)
- Actor’s Fund: Entertainment Assistance Program: Entertainment Assistance Program
- New Yorkers for Arts & Culture Resources for Arts and Culture re: COVID-19 Outbreak:
- ArtsReady: Preparing for the Potential Impact of the Coronavirus
- Brooklyn Arts Council: Emergency/Disaster Relief
- CERF+ Responds to Coronavirus
- Freelancers Union: What Freelancers Need to Know About Coronavirus
- National Coalition for Arts’ Preparedness & Emergency Response: Preparedness for Arts Sector
- New York State Council on the Arts: Resources for New York State Arts and Cultural Organizations re: Novel Coronavirus
- NYFA: Emergency Grants Listings
- Culture Active in Disasters: cultureaidnyc.com
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants (new emergency medical grant for artists)
- “The Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund is intended to help those pursuing careers as artists or arts administrators whose income has been directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund is for those who self-identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color). If you fit this description and you are in need of short-term, immediate financial assistance – we would like to help. Please answer the questions below, and we will contact you if needed.
North New Jersey Mutual Aid Form – application to request or offer assistance to communities in Northern New Jersey.
Mutual Aid NYC Request for Support Form – application to request assistance to those based in NYC offering a comprehensive list of resources.
NYC Low Income Artist + Freelancer Relief Fund (Application and GoFund Me) – a growing GoFundMe, offering funds ($$$$) to those in our artist community who have lost work and opportunities due to COVID-19.
- TrickleUP – NYC Artists Network Original Content From NYC Artists, helping those affected by the Covid-19 Shutdown.
- Fractured Atlas: Payment Protection Program (PPP) Resources for Artists, Freelancers, and Independent Contractors
- Train of Compassion COVID-19 Funeral Relief Fund
- Foundation for Contemporary: Emergency Grants COVID-19 Fund
- BxArts Factory Emergency Fund to Support Artists – An emergency fund through Go Fund Me that will be geared towards artists that are directly connected to BxArts Factory. Any artists who have participated in any of their exhibits or who have worked at their events may apply.
- Artist Rescue Trust (A.R.T.): Providing $500/month for 3 months to artists in need.
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund
- Lawyers Alliance offers a list of valuable information including a pdf on protecting ourselves legally as well as health-wise during this time.
- ¿Dónde donar? Site provides money for those informal workers in Mexico who take on informal work to dedicate more time to finding their loved ones who have been declared missing and/or disappeared due to COVID-19. The site is in spanish and has an option to translate.
- 10 Tips & Activities for Parents & Guardians Quarantined with their Queer Children
- NYC Against United Against Coronavirus – a list of resources and information, broken down by borough
- Annuity.org – A Guide to COVID-19 and Your Finances: What You Need to Know
- DANCE NOW Virtual Office Hours: Director of Programming, Ariane Michaud, will be holding free ‘virtual office hours’ for artists between 2pm-4pm EST.
Streaming Resources and Platforms:
- From Facebook: Facebook Watch Parties
- From PBS: Ovee Live Streaming Platform
- From Vimeo: How to Plan a Virtual Event
- Ballez Classes (Free)
- Dance Church (Free)
- Dancio Classes (Two Weeks Free)
- Gaga Classes (Donation-Based)
- Operation: Tap ($15–$40/month)
- Steezy Classes (7 Day Free Trial)
- Alicia Graf Mack Ballet Class at Juilliard (One-time)
- Corvino Ballet Classes (Ongoing)
- Dancing Alone Together (Ongoing)
- Kinetic Light Instagram #CreateConnectKL Project (Ongoing)
- Loni Landon Contemporary Classes (Donation-Based)
- Modo Yoga Classes (Donation-Based)
- Movement for Hope Classes (Ongoing)
- Yin Yue/YY Dance Company In-Home Classes (Ongoing)
Pony Sweat – (Low Cost or Free if you email them)
Online Fitness Class Trials
Zoomlates w/ Ross, Sarah and Alex – low cost pilates group and private classes via Zoom
Everybody Los Angeles – $5 virtual community classes (they’re a gym, so the classes vary)
- Down Dog Yoga App (Free for Everyone through April 1st & Teachers/Students through July 1st!)
- Tracy Anderson Method – 2 weeks FREE trial
- Melissa Wood Health – 7 day FREE trial
- Amanda Kloots – 7 day FREE trial
- Obe Fitness – 7 day FREE trial
- Dance Body – 7 day FREE trial
- Pvolve – 30 Day FREE streaming
- adrienne maree brown’s Additional Resources for Facing COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Wisdom from a Social Justice Lens Podcast
- Gibney Cares Podcast
- Caring for Coronavirus Anxiety (from Fractured Atlas)
- Guided Meditation w/ ForFreedoms – offering free 10 min. guided meditation sessions via Zoom.
- Gibney Dance – Online Support group for Dancers (Free/May 9 – Jul 17)
- Safe Space from Vibrant Emotional Health – Resources and tools to provide you with some extra support in an emotionally safe environment.
Webinars (Upcoming and Recorded)
- Digital Town Hall: Navigating COVID-19 for Immigrant Arts Workers: Rights, Relief and Resources(April 28th at 6pm)
- Artists In a Time of Global Pandemic (HowlRound | Recorded on March 16th)
- We Are Stronger Together: Navigating the Coronavirus Webinar (Alliance of Performing Arts Conferences| Recorded on March 18th)
- Coronavirus Preparedness for Theatres – TCG (Recorded)
- Community Conversation on COVID-19 – NYC Arts in Education Roundtable (Recorded)
- Creative Capital: Coping with COVID-19 Free Online Workshops (Recorded)
- The Actors Fund: Every Artist Insured Seminar (Ongoing)
- The Actors Fund: How To Job Search During a Pandemic
- Gig Cancellations due to CoronaVirus: Survival tips for Freelancers (from Fractured Atlas)
- Gibney Dance – Artists Reach Out: Reflections in a time of isolation by Eva Yaa Asantewaa
- The Dance Union: NYC Dancers Relief Fund (COVID-19)
(from Fractured Atlas)
Links provided by Sydnie L. Mosley, The Dance Union Podcast, BRIC Arts, Art Administrators of Color Network, Gibney Dance, DanceNYC, Fractured Atlas, Bethany Medical Clinic of NY